Main digital protocols. From Alpha to Omega
Full and partial digital protocols are becoming a daily task for every implantologist. During the course, everything about digital implantology will be explained. The course will be about topics such as digital photography, digital impressions, and guided semi-guided surgeries.
Event start: 9 am, December 9th
Dr. Triantafyllos Karampinis
DDS, MSc in Implantology
The doctor received his first bachelor’s degree (BDetTech) in 2003 from the Athens-based Dental Technology University. At the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki School of Dentistry, he earned his second bachelor’s degree. Simultaneously to studying dentistry attended a one-year-long postgraduate masters’ course on Teaching Students of Healthcare Professions, (M.Ed.). In addition, the doctor finished a two-year postgraduate study in implantology (Dip.Dent.) at Seattle’s City Unity College in Athens. Afterward, obtained one more master’s certificate in implantology (M.Dent.) which was held in Italy at UNIMORE university.
Ensuring his valuable expertise of over ten years in oral implantology and implant prosthetics. In Greece and the United Kingdom, implanted over 2.500 implants and took part in various congresses, events, and training programs as a lecturer.
To learn more about:
- Digital radiology
- Digital photography
- Digital smile design in 2D
- Modifying 2D digital design to 3D model and creation of printed wax up
- Digital impressions in clinic or lab
- Printed materials and prosthetics
- Guided and semi-guided surgeries
- You will learn how to make a 3D model
- Pros and cons of 3D and 2D patient models
- Will gain knowledge of how complete guided and semi-guided surgeries
- Learn what types of intaoral scanners are in the market and which to choose.
- Basics of digital photogrpahy, what to use and when