ROOTT Dental Implant, compressive type, diameter 4.0 mm, length 8 mm, short neck, material: Ti6Al4V.
ROOTT CS implant is one piece compressive type implant with short 1.5 mm neck.
Is used in clinical situations when limited distance to some anatomical elements (e.g.: n.alv. inferior) is found.
Divergence or convergence up to 10 ˚ is possible between this type of implants because the slope of abutment is 5˚.
If the divergence or convergence between this type of implants is found more than 5˚ then the abutment can be grinded.
The abutment is designed for cemented or conometric(telescopic) type of fixation as well.
- Simple placement and prosthetic procedure
- Immediate loading
- Excellent primary stability in all types of bone
- Adjustable abutment slope angle
- Resistant to cervical fractures
- Short neck
ROOTT CS implant packaging
Each implant is delivered in a sterile package with a two-component holder and labels for clinical records.
Content of each box:
- Outer carton box with Gamma indicator
- Sterile blister with ROOTT CS implant
- Two-component holder
- Labels for clinical records