ROOTT Dental Implant, compressive type, diameter 4.0 mm, length 8 mm, short neck, material: Ti6Al4V.
COMPRESSIVE S implant is one piece compressive type implant with short 1.5 mm neck. The surface is SLA treated (Ca hydroxylapatite and Tricalcium phosphate are used instead of Al oxide!).
Is used in clinical situations when limited distance to some anatomical elements (e.g.: n.alv. inferior) is found.
Divergence or convergence up to 10 ˚ is possible between this type of implants because the slope of abutment is 5˚.
If the divergence or convergence between this type of implants is found more than 5˚ then the abutment can be grinded.
The abutment is designed for cemented or conometric(telescopic) type of fixation as well.
- Simple placement and prosthetic procedure
- Immediate loading
- Excellent primary stability in all types of bone
- Adjustable abutment slope angle
- Resistant to cervical fractures
- Short neck
Compressive S implant packaging
Each implant is delivered in a sterile package with a two-component holder and labels for clinical records.
Content of each box:
- Outer carton box with Gamma indicator
- Sterile blister with Compressive S implant
- Two-component holder
- Labels for clinical records