ROOTT Dental Implant, compressive type, diameter 4.0 mm, length 12 mm, multiunite, material: Ti6Al4V.
ROOTT M implant with regular multi-unit type abutment is designed just for screw-retained prostheses;
It has a compression thread, just like the other Compressive implants.
Divergence or convergence up to 60˚ is possible between these types of implants because the slope of the abutment is 30˚.
Implant abutment is unique because it has 2,5mm ø fixation screw such dimensions of the screw gives big mechanical resistance comparing to regular 1.6-1.8mm ø fixation screw that can be found in other systems.
It can be used not only for full arc fixed dental prostheses.
The implant’s abutment is similar to M abutment or ROOTT P implant’s abutment.
It can be used in combination with ROOTT P, ROOTT S and ROOTT R implants with multi-unit abutments and allows flap and flapless placement.
Advantages of Compressive M:
- Simple placement
- Rich variety of prosthetic solutions
- Cement free
- Immediate loading
- Excellent primary stability in all types of bone
- Resistant to higher loads in comparing with Compressive MS
Compressive M implant packaging
Each implant is delivered in a sterile package with a multifunctional carrier, a two-component holder and labels for clinical records.
Content of each box:
- Outer carton box with Gamma indicator
- Sterile blister with Compressive M implant
- Multifunction carrier with fixing screw
- Two-component holder
- Labels for clinical records