- This event has passed.
Foundations of Implant Dentistry
Come and be part of a one-day course taking place on November 11th, 2023, in the stunning location of Gabon. Gain valuable insights from an esteemed speaker Dr. Omar Ehab Heikal on a wide range of topics, including implant planning and site analysis, implant drilling and placement protocol, and numerous other subjects. We invite you to seize this opportunity to enhance your skills with expert guidance.
Date: 11th November, 2023
Location: Hôtel Le Cristal 366 Rue du Dr Cureau Place de l’Indépendance BP : 1017 Libreville, Gabon
Time: 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Dr. Omar Ehab Heikal
BDs MSA University, Master candidate of periodontology.
9.30 – 10.00AM Registration
10:00 – 11:30AM 1st Lecture: Implant planning and site analysis
11:30 – 12:00PM Break
12:00 – 1:00PM 2nd Lecture: Implant drilling and placement protocol
1:00 – 2:00PM Q&A
- Drilling and osteotomy preparation
- Implant placement
- Impression for single implant (open tray – close tray)
- Indication and contraindication for implant surgery
- Planning for implant placement
- Flap reflection
- Drilling protocol
- Handling and implant placement
- Simple suturing technique
- To be familiar with ROOTT Implant system