Height: 6 mm,
A healing abutment is used for soft tissue healing and the formation of an emergence profile around a dental implant. It can be used for 1 stage or 2 stages of surgical technique. After this period Healing abutment can be removed with superstructure remover.
– Less tension on the gingiva around a crown, when an abutment is placed, due to Healing abutments’ and abutments’ identical shape.
– Healing abutments are designed with different color screws for easier size identification.
– Healing abutment can be easily removed by SR tool without excessive pressure on the implant.
– Wide variety of sizes. From 1 mm to 7 mm above bone level.
– Easier handling due to added holes for a dental probe.
– Natural color, similar to gingival.