Multi-unit Screw Abutment MS3
Gingiva height: 3 mm
ROOTT R is based on a two-piece dental implant with self-tapping thread for maximum prosthetic options for most common and necessary cases with all tools needed. MS1-MS4 multi-unit small screw abutments are used for prostheses supported by two or more dental implants, with screw-retained fixation. Conical shape ensures quality and easy handling in precision.
- Excellent choice for cases of insufficient space areas for wide-body screw
- Used to create multiple unit screw-retained restorations
- Compatible with ROOTT S superstructures
- Varying in height from 1mm to 4mm
- Designed for low load areas