Do you consider training to be important in your professional career?
Would you like to know more about how to treat your patients in a better way and have more options in implant-based restorations?
We have the pleasure to invite you for our upcoming training courses organised by Key Opinion Leaders of Open Dental Community (ODC). Get the chance to get expert knowledge in implantology. Learn from the excellent surgeons in intense training sessions. Take your surgical skills to the next level for managing complex implant cases.
Learn more about upcoming trainings:
March 20 – 21
Les Pavillons Sous-Bois, France
Dr. El-Moheb will focus on Planning Stressless protocol Esthetic management and teach you how to grow bone over implants.
- Treatment planning of 2 pieces implant placement
- Selection logic of the different implant design & connections
- Handling pre-, per- & post-surgical implant placement complications
- Faster & stress less surgery
- Immediate implant placement
- Predictable outcome & long run stability of your implant treatment
- Esthetic planning
- Prosthetic component selection
- Managing yellow & pink esthetics
March 27 – 28
Dr. Dainius Karpavicius on his signature course for Conometric solutions.
Enjoy the unique experience of professionally organised training in a small groups of 6-10 professional participants.
Learn advanced techniques and best practices how to fix denture without cement and no screws:
- Practice on jaw models with real conometric fixation
- Analysis of different clinical cases & applications
- Choosing the right implants & components
- Study how to place Pterygoid implant
- Observe real live surgery
June 11 – 12
Mora&Bastida Clínica Odontológica: Ourence, Spain
Dr. Bastida will show and teach you on how to solve successfully all kinds of clinical cases by this minimally invasive approach and to make your surgery less traumatic and in shorter time.
FILO system is an efficiency-oriented implantology, searching safer results by simpler procedures in shorter time.
It is based in three technical principles: Flapless surgery, Immediate loading and use of One-Piece implants.
- Certification in FILO technique
- Hands-on with jaw models
- All Questions answered
- One-piece implants
- Live surgeries
- Small groups
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions reagarding upcoming trainings.