Informacja o prywatności
IntroductionData Controller TRATE AG ( including: UAB ,,Trate” as a Subsidiary ) Seestrasse 58, 8806 Bäch, Switzerland www.trate.com +41442021919 The protection and security of personal data is of paramount importance to the Trate Company. We collect and process personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations, including the GDPR (EU Data Protection Regulation). It is important for us that you are aware of which personal data are collected when you visit our website and when you make use of our services or offers. We also want you to be aware of how we use this data subsequently. Our privacy notice provides information on this and about how we protect your personal data from manipulation, loss, destruction or improper use.
How safe is your data?We take technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. The measures are designed to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your data and to ensure the continued availability and resilience of the systems and services processing them. Our security measures include encryption of your data, firewalls and password protection. Our data processing and security measures are improved constantly in line with technological developments. Please note, however, that you are solely responsible for using adequately secured devices (e.g. antivirus software) when accessing our websites and services in order to avoid any unauthorized access by third parties.
How do we use your personal data?‘Personal data’ refers to any information that identifies, or can be used to identify, you personally, for example your name, address, phone number, email address or invoicing details. We collect and process Personal Data only if permitted by law or if you have given prior consent. We will process and store your information as long as we are required to do so by law or until the reasonable fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected; for your revocation, withdrawal and deletion rights please see sections 4 and 10 below. Our processing of your Personal Data depends on your interaction with us and requires your consent or a legal basis. It includes the following:
- Contact and information requests We use your Personal Data to process and respond to your contact and information requests.
- Implants order We use your Personal Data to process your orders and for invoicing. Your Personal Data may further be used to improve the ordering system and for marketing purposes, but only with Your prior consent. Your details will also be processed by our production partners and for shipping the products you order as well as to address your inquiries about products.
- Offline and online Marketing We may inform you about our products, services, training courses, events and customer surveys in the field of dentistry and implantology. We may also conduct customer analysis, which may include the combination of data we receive from you offline and online, in order to provide you with customized information or offers as well as courses, events and customer satisfaction surveys which may be of interest to you in the field of dentistry and implantology or becoming a dealer info.
- Course & event registrations We use your Personal Data to carry out registration for courses and events, including invoicing, and provide you with information about the course or event. Where applicable and indicated, your details will also be processed by our cooperation partners for the execution and/organization of the courses and events.
- Job applications When you apply for a job opening, training opportunity or internship with us, we use and process your address, telecommunication and application data for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application and contacting you. If You will give consent we will keep Your data for future job purposes.
- Other non mentioned information
- Audit documents
- Clinical i.e. performance management , dental cases, dental radiography photos
- Dental (includes patient records)/ Dental GP Contracts / Emergency Dental Service
- Incidents (including infection prevention and control)
- Legal claims/issues
- Management and use of Medicines Management
- OPC (Open Dental Community) researches
- Primary Care Commissioning and Contracting – Dental /Director / Medical / Medicines Management / Quality and Clinical Governance
- Safety and Quality
- Many but not all of these records include personal data which we can get when contacting our dental implants dealers.
Legal basis for processingFor GDPR purposes Trate’s lawful basis for processing is Article 6(1)(e) – ‘…exercise of official authority…’. For the processing of special categories (health) data the basis is Article 9(2)(a) – ‘…data subject has given explicit consent to the processing…’. and Article 9(2)(b) – ‘…processing is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the obligations…’
Required informationIf a data-collection form contains data fields that are marked as mandatory or with an asterisk (*), the provision of such information is either required by law or by contract, or may be needed for the conclusion of a contract, provision of services or the fulfillment of the stated purpose. If you do not provide the required information, this may result in us not being able to fulfill a contract or the requested service not being provided or the stated purpose not being achievable.
With whom do we share your data?Your Personal Data may be shared with third-party service providers, suppliers and other cooperation partners used by the Trate Company for processing your orders, requests and registrations for courses and events. Your Personal Data may also be shared with third-party service providers that provide support services to the Trate Company, including, for example, printers, letters, advertising agencies, internet and IT service providers and data centers. In addition, we may share your information with other affiliates of the Trate Company, in particular for support, processing, supply or marketing purposes. Our service providers, suppliers and other cooperation partners may only process your Personal Data for our service providing purposes. Any sharing of Personal Data with third parties and affiliates is subject to their compliance with our privacy and confidentiality terms.
Notice to California ResidentsSubject to certain limits under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of Personal Data that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us at : email@example.com
How long do we store this dataIf you continue to use one of our services, we will store this data for as long as you are using one of our services or have an active account, and for up to one year after that for contract administration. We may keep this data for an extended period as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your right to object to processingYou have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data by us, on grounds relating to your particular situation, subject, however, to applicable legal requirements or rights. If you object to the processing of your data or want to revoke a given consent, please send a short message to the email or postal address provided under Section 10. In all communications to Trate Group , please include your email address, the Web site address, mobile application, and/or the specific Trate Company product to which you provided Personal Data (e.g., www.trate.com), and a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like to delete, amend, or correct your Personal Data and are contacting us by email, please put “Deletion Request” or “Amendment/Correction Request” in the subject line of the email. We will respond to all reasonable requests in a 30 days and may need to further confirm your identity in order to process certain requests. In other situation we will contact You with our answer about Your rights for data usage in Trate Company.
Cookies and web tracking
a. CookiesCookies are small files that are sent to your computer’s hard drive using your web browser or other programs. These are stored locally on your computer’s hard disk and kept ready for later retrieval.
- to facilitate and ensure required technical functions,
- to make our website user-friendly,
- to match your needs optimally or to evaluate visits to our website for marketing and optimization purposes.
|JSESSIONID||Trate.agilecrm.com||Preserves user states across the requests||Session||HTTP|
|wc_cart_hash_#||Trate.com||Used for buying course||Session||HTTP|
|wc_fragments_#||Trate.com||Used for optimize buying||Session||HTTP|
|GPS||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location||Session||HTTP|
|PREF||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses Youtube videos across different websites.||8 months||HTTP|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos||179 days||HTTP|
|yt.innertube::nextId||youtube.com||Used to track visitors choices||Persistent||HTML|
|yt.innertube::requests||youtube.com||Used to classify what typo of videos is chosen||Persistent||HTML|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML|
|yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML|
|yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML|
|Country-by-ip||Trate.com||Used for tracking visitors country and ip address||Session||HTTP|
|-agile-crm-guid||Trate.com||Used for tracking and sending info to CRM system||5 year||HTTP|
|-agile-crm-session_id||Trate.com||Used for users session id identifying||Session||HTTP|
|-agile-crm-session_start_time||Trate.com||Used for session time||Session||HTTP|
|-agile-original-referrer||Trate.com||Used for tracking a visitor||5 years||HTTP|
Facebook pages of Trate Company and Open dental CommunityWe use these Facebook programs:
- Social plugins, such as our Like and Share buttons or Facebook icon which make site more social and help share content on Facebook;
- Facebook Analytics, which helps better understand how people use their services;
- Facebook ads and measurement tools, which show ads from Facebook advertisers, to run their own ads on Facebook or elsewhere, and to understand the effectiveness of ads.
Sever log files & IP addressesEvery time a visitor accesses our website, data about this process is temporarily stored in a log file (Server Log Files) and processed. The log file stores the following information:
- a description of the type and version of the web browser used
- the operating system used
- the referrer URL category
- the host name of the accessing terminal
- the date and time of the server request
- the IP address.
Information of Your privacy rightsIf you have any questions about our collection and use of your Personal Data, we will gladly provide it. In addition, you have the right to :
- rectification (Art.16 GDPR);
- deletion (Art.17 GDPR);
- limitation of processing (Art.18 GDPR);
- opposition to processing (Art.21 GDPR) ;
- data portability (Art.20 GDPR).
Switzerland Rue Wiertz 60 1047 Bruxelles/Brussel Office: Rue Montoyer 63, 6th floor Tel. +32 2 283 19 00 Fax +32 2 283 19 50 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.edps.europa.eu/EDPSWEB/ We recommend firstly contact us by email: email@example.com and get all the answers about Your question related with Data Privacy at Trate Company.